Keep Your Personal Information Up to Date

for IMRF Retirees
Mountain climber

You should notify IMRF immediately if you have a new address, telephone number, marital status or name change, or any other change to your personal account information.

The best way to update your information is through your Member Access account.

Sign up for Member Access

If you don’t have a Member Access account, register here.

Other Ways to Change Your Information

For your protection, IMRF cannot accept changes to your personal information through email. We recommend you update your information online through Member Access, but you can also:

You can mail your changes to:
2211 York Road, Suite 500
Oak Brook, IL 60523-2337