The Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF) Board of Trustees today approved multiple actions, subject to satisfactory legal due diligence.
- $300 million withdrawal from Frontier Small Cap Growth
- $300 million allocation to Northern Trust S&P 500 Value Index
- A commitment of up to $20 million to Versant Venture Capital VI, L.P.
- €50.0 million (approximately $56.5 million USD) to CBRE Pan-European Core Fund
- €50.0 million (approximately $56.5 million USD) to Invesco Real Estate–European Fund
- €25.0mm (approximately $28.3 million USD) to Cornerstone European Core Fund
IMRF has existing relationships with all of the aforementioned firms and these investments will bring IMRF closer to its overall investment goals.
As of June 30, 2016, the IMRF total portfolio was valued at $34.702 billion.