You Will Get a Benefit Statement Every November
To keep you informed about your IMRF benefits, every November you will receive an IMRF Benefit Statement for the next year. You begin receiving annual Benefit Statements the year following the year you retire.
Your annual Benefit Statement includes:
- The amount of your next year’s annual increase (if you are eligible)
- The gross amount of your next year’s pension
- Your beneficiary information
- Information about your 1099-R tax form
- The estimated amount of your next year’s 13th payment (if you are eligible)
- Return to work information
You can also view your IMRF Benefit Statements through Member Access.