Changes in Employee Information

for IMRF Employers

If you want to... Do It Online Download Form
Make changes to an employee's address, Social Security number, name, birth date or gender Employer Access NA
Make changes to a member's employment or IMRF plan Employer Access NA
Change an employee from an elected position to a non-elected position Employer Access NA
Change an ECO member to SLEP or Regular plans NA Form 6.28
Election to Make/Change Voluntary Additional Contributions
NA Form 6.30 
Reclassify SLEP service credit mistakenly submitted as Regular NA Form 6.71
Request a Pension Impact Statement when considering an increase of 12% or more in the earnings of an "officer, executive, or manager." Refer to PA 97-0609 for more information. NA Form 3.22
Report earnings and contributions that should have been credited for a member who was not enrolled when they were earned NA Form 6.05
You and your employee will complete this form. You will upload it in Employer Access.